Registreer nu en word gevonden door interessante werkgevers.Registreren
Maak snel een account aan. Zo kunnen wij onze jobs en tips nog beter afstemmen op jouw profiel.
Geef een wachtwoord in om je profiel te beveiligen.
Zo meteen krijg je een e-mail met een bevestigingslink. Je moet binnen de 72 uur op die link klikken om je registratie te bevestigen.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities
Responsible for activities and resources engaged in the production process and for their continuous optimisation
- Co-ordinates manpower targets, resources and skills
- Evaluates capacities (employees and machines) necessary to the completion of the production plan
- Supervises / Manages day to day vaccines operations in a multiple products environment.
- Applies the recommended processes and anticipates potential improvements of the current processes while assuring compliance with the Change Management procedures.
- Ensures compliance of the operations with GMP and Authorities requirements. Monitors quality of the production in close collaboration with QA and take corrective actions when necessary.
- Responsible to implement the Operational Excellence Process in the facility.
- Is a representant of his activities in external audits
- Organises and monitors performance progress efficiency of the facility through Key Performance Indicators related to Quality, Budget, Delivery and Security.
- Provide technical support to direct reports (number of direct reports approx.. 15
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require. This will help us to make suitable arrangements to support you throughout our selection process.
- Master in Bio-Engineering or similar diploma
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Pharma company
- Good leadership skills
- Like to work in teams
- Reliable delivery on day to day tasks (performance)
- Strong Knowledge of cGMP
- Understands key business issues in own area. Applies management skills to improve efficiency and accomplish operational objectives within own unit
- Sets priorities for team members to meet daily deadlines; may delegate control over established work flow. Co-ordinates work flow and work quality
- Ensures the work quality according to methods, refers to existing instructions and appropriate rules, and controls results
- Enables team to respond to short-term plans and to adopt change
- Is aware of the need to improve effectiveness; makes general statements about the need to improve effectiveness and mobilises team towards continuously doing better
- Responds to client requests in non-standard situations, investigating all the facts
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally
- Clearly defines roles, responsibilities and team objectives
- Builds an environment that supports co-operation and cohesiveness among the work team; makes statements about common interest
- Listens to team members; trusts them and responds to their requests for help
- Manages the performance of business or technical support or production Team
- Understands the need to be informed and makes effective use of information that is readily accessible or routinely distributed to develop the team’s expertise
- Is aware of the value of new ideas and is open to those put forward by team members and others; questions current practices
- Supports reports in identifying and resolving day-to-day technical, operational and organizational problems of low complexity
- Sees logical relations: identifies links between different components of a problem or situation related to own work team
- Understands, applies and refers to standards
- Persuades team members / others in straightforward situations, adapting presentation to arouse interest
- Lets others know own position when asked; displays energy and self-motivation
- Listens carefully and presents technical information clearly to team members
- Communicates effectively and regularly to inform team members of work plans and progress
- Demonstrates basic people management skills
- Broadens technical knowledge in one area
- Demonstrates comfortable level of oral and written English
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Vaccines – Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a mission to help people do more, feel better, live longer. At GSK, we research, manufacture and make available a broad range of medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.