Registreer nu en word gevonden door interessante werkgevers.Registreren
Maak snel een account aan. Zo kunnen wij onze jobs en tips nog beter afstemmen op jouw profiel.
Geef een wachtwoord in om je profiel te beveiligen.
Zo meteen krijg je een e-mail met een bevestigingslink. Je moet binnen de 72 uur op die link klikken om je registratie te bevestigen.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities
Leads Business Process Excellence (BPE) efforts within Quality. Supports TIER and Governance improvement initiatives in Quality. Supports quality strategy definition, execution and monitoring in alignment with QA mission, GIO/Q strategy and Vaccines strategy (example: Quality Plan and Yearly Operating Plan Setting).
1. Coordination and animation of the PM network within Quality (as CQC, QSS, QS, QARM, QLM, R&D)
2. Quality Strategy and Execution
a. In partnership with QLT, supports implementation and execution of the Quality Strategy within the different Quality groups. Facilitates strategy deployment meetings, workshops and projects. Supports setting of annual goals
b. Drive the lifecycle of the YOP within Quality: data collection, populate the tool, assess the health of program / project, oversight the monthly follow-up and quarterly update.
c. Support project management/monitoring system as appropriate
d. Support various teams, task forces and projects as defined by QLT
3. Business Process Excellence within Quality Organization
a. Lead Quality Organization BPE efforts; provide BPE project support or facilitation as needed for Quality and global quality systems Owners projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
b. Provide training on BPE tools
c. Participate as member of OE forums and networks within Vaccines organization and external forum.
Promote Quality Mindset within Quality Organization
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require. This will help us to make suitable arrangements to support you throughout our selection process.
- University degree, Chemical or biological sciences, engineering or pharmacy
- 8-10 years of experience in biological or pharmaceutical manufacturing operations, QC or QA role; at least 2 years OE experience
- Working knowledge and expertise in applying OE methods to Quality Systems or equivalent in a GMP regulated organization.
- Certification as Black Belt as a minimum.
- Working knowledge of GMP, familiar with world-wide regulations and guidance
- Working knowledge of Quality systems as applied to pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with project management principles and tools
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent communications skills; fluent in English
- Customer and Patient driven
- Assertive, pragmatic
- Influencing skills – ability to influence across all levels of the organization within the department and within the Vaccines network.
- Continuous improvement mindset; ability to enable and drive change
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Vaccines – Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
Global Quality Departments is responsible for setting up all global rules and regulations to ensure GSK vaccine products are manufactured, tested, released and distributed in compliance with regulatory requirements.
The QA Belgium departments manage all product quality related activities in industrial operations in Belgium, including regulatory compliance. The scope covers any action that potentially impacts final product quality. The QA Belgium department is also responsible for the release of final products made in Belgium and abroad.
Quality for Research & Development in partnership with R&D teams promotes quality and enables them ensuring activities of Research & Development are delivered in a compliant and sustainable way, in order to guarantee patient safety, company and regulators satisfaction, as well as successful product pipeline delivery.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a mission to help people do more, feel better, live longer. At GSK, we research, manufacture and make available a broad range of medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.