Registreer nu en word gevonden door interessante werkgevers.Registreren
Maak snel een account aan. Zo kunnen wij onze jobs en tips nog beter afstemmen op jouw profiel.
Geef een wachtwoord in om je profiel te beveiligen.
Zo meteen krijg je een e-mail met een bevestigingslink. Je moet binnen de 72 uur op die link klikken om je registratie te bevestigen.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities
The main purpose of the Reliability Engineer (RE) is to analyze the performance of the MPU in terms of safety, reliability, availability and maintenance costs. Working closely with the execution team and the engineers of several disciplines, it maintains and optimizes the technical performance in terms of reliability, safety and environmental integrity of the MPU. The Reliability Engineer develops, implements and manages preventive maintenance, inspections and revises plans. In addition, it provides support and technical support to ensure cost-effective solutions.
• Responsible for the implementation of the maintenance strategy in the MPU.
• Responsible for the facilitation of the Reliability Engineering work process to assure that we are identifying, prioritizing, and mitigating reliability threats within MPU
• Responsible for defining and updating preventive maintenance, inspection and calibration programs. He/ she reviews and controls regularly preventive maintenance and inspection plans, based on risk analysis and criticality ranking of assets, and meeting business requirements (availability, EHS, TCO, and reliability)
• Regularly review maintenance/services contracts content with OEM’s and service providers
• Periodically monitors asset performance and analysis of performance losses and the effectiveness of current maintenance strategies, based on reliability expertise and reliability characteristics, modes and risks of failure
• Facilitates RBI, RCM and FMECA workshops as required
• Assessment of deficiencies in spare-part management and determines (critical) spare parts plan and item catalogue gatekeeping
• Measure maintenance team efficiency KPI’s and implement improvement
• Assessment of bad-actors in terms of safety, reliability, availability and maintenance cost
• Reporting of various reliability metrics within and outside the site to track and manage safety, reliability, availability and maintenance cost issues
• Provides input for the maintenance related part of the OPEX budget, in cooperation with maintenance manager
• Provides Life Cycle Cost analysis use for new equipment selection when required
• Provides input to configure the maintenance management system (SAP) (such as asset breakdown structure, PM plans, task lists, bill of materials etc.)
• Manage team supporting maintenance improvement
• Ensures consistent use of root cause analysis tools on assessment of all high risk reliability incidents
• Responsible for all aspects of management of technical changes (MoC) (initiation, evaluation, communication, validation, planning, implementation and update of preventive maintenance plans, manuals and documentation, spare part inventory and training)
• Provides regular communications and status reports to his hierarchy
• Provide support to MPU operational team
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require. This will help us to make suitable arrangements to support you throughout our selection process.
• Master's degree
• Training in reliability engineering and / or maintenance management
• Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience in reliability engineering in the pharmaceutical industry or Oil & Gas.
• Experience with CMMS, preferably SAP
• Knowledge in managing maintenance contracts and spare parts
• Knowledge in "condition based performance monitoring systems"
• VCA VOL certification
• Qualified in maintenance methods such as RNI, RCM, FMEA, CBM and corresponding tools.
• Qualified in root cause research techniques such as RCA, Kepner & Tregoe ©
• A strong knowledge of reliability tools and wide knowledge of the dominant equipment in terms of breakdowns.
• Good knowledge of database management and processing
• Experience in facilitation, planning and organization of multidisciplinary workshop for RCA, RBI, RCM and FMEA
• Must use good judgment to set priorities
• Result oriented
• Good communication in English, spoken and written
• Ability to work under pressure, analytical, solve challenges, give support and make decisions.
• Pro-active attitude
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Vaccines – Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a mission to help people do more, feel better, live longer. At GSK, we research, manufacture and make available a broad range of medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.