Registreer nu en word gevonden door interessante werkgevers.Registreren
Maak snel een account aan. Zo kunnen wij onze jobs en tips nog beter afstemmen op jouw profiel.
Geef een wachtwoord in om je profiel te beveiligen.
Zo meteen krijg je een e-mail met een bevestigingslink. Je moet binnen de 72 uur op die link klikken om je registratie te bevestigen.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities.
- The incumbent plays a major role in developing the EHSS level of performance within the BU.
- Be a key actor and promoter to the 360° transformation.
- Develop a strategy within the Primary Operations to promote continuous EHSS performance improvement and drive excellence.
- Implement all the EHSS missions, as defined in the Belgian regulations in the Primary Operations, under the responsibility of the EHSS Director. Develop an EHSS culture in the Primary Operations and ensure risk ownership by the line management.
- Be a permanent member of the Primary Operations Management Team contributing to the decision-making process and promoting continuous EHSS performance improvement and excellence.
- Provide advice and recommendations to the Primary Vice President and to his management team to ensure compliance to GSK standards and Belgium regulations, taking into account the business needs. Ensure harmonization of EHSS practices across Primary Operations.
- Be the EHSS responsible person in the Primary Operations. Consolidate the EHSS Primary Operations Risk Registers with input from the EHSS Belgium Director and from the Primary Operations Productions Unit EHSS Managers, and assure follow-up.
- Consolidate and maintain a comprehensive set of metrics that monitor and describe short and longer term safety performance and facilitate continuous improvement for the Primary Operations.
- Ensure the flexibility of manpower workforce in order to achieve customer satisfaction and cost targets in the short, medium and long terms in managing downsizings and / or headcount increases.
- Carry out regular level 2 audits within the Primary Operations. Represent the Primary Operations in the CPPT through coordination at site level. Comply with the Productions Units EHS Manager Job description as long as looks after a Production unit.
- Provide coaching to direct reports.
- Manage the Wavre site Emergency Response Team.
- Manage the relationship with the Belgium authorities and neighbours on behalf of the Wavre site representative.
- Lead, in collaboration with the loss prevention expert, all Wavre site related issues, including emergency responses and crisis.
- Contribute to the EHSS Belgium Committee and to the CPPT.
- Contribute to the EHSS coordination structure and committee.
- Ensure compliance of the operations with current internal and external standards. Develop improvement plans to ensure ongoing compliance with future requirements.
- Responsible for the representation of Primary Operations during external audits (Belgium authorities, …) Primary contact for Belgium authorities in case of emergencies/accidents
- Work in partnership with the Primary EHSS Manager, the R&D and QC EHSS Manager, the Experts Leader, the Environmental Leader and the Occupational Health Doctor to position the EHSS resources adequately.
- Provide leadership for change initiatives involving processes, technologies and people which contribute to the overall effective improvement of GSK Vaccines EHS performance Use Lean Sigma expertise to ensure continuous improvement in the service provided to the customers
- Manage the Production units EHSS Managers within the Primary Operations.
- Influence, train, coach and motivate management teams and employees towards the pursuit of EHSS excellence. Ensure the retention, engagement and development of key talents within the organization. Ensure succession is in place for key roles in the network to minimize operational risks.
- Drive the EHSS Primary Operations relays network. Encourage the sharing and adopting of best practices and contribute to the development of the GSK Biologicals EHSS excellence.
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual EHS Primary Operations budget, the mid-year forecast and manpower allocation. Delivery of agreed budget (and any additional agreed financial).
• Minimum 15 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, of which 5 years in a pharmaceutical environment and at least 10 years in an EHSS role.
• Substantial knowledge of manufacturing operations and its key risks and excellent knowledge of EHSS matters and legal requirements
• Strategic thinking
• Problem solving
• Change management
• Influencing and negotiating skills
• Communication ability in French and in English
• Experience in working proactively and collaboratively to integrate EHS programmatic objectives into the business
• Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain networks to manage EHS issues in a complex environment
• Problem solving abilities suitable for handling the highly complex issues.
GSK Vaccines – Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a mission to help people do more, feel better, live longer. At GSK, we research, manufacture and make available a broad range of medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.