terug naar overzicht
Are you a born Facility Expert with strong people management capabilities? Please check out our job offer!
Are you a born Facility Expert with strong people management capabilities? Our Regional Operations Manager holds full accountability for the site operation, service delivery and front facing services at the client facilities.Are you able to provide personal leadership and effective management of a wide range of activities for hard and soft services? You will need to ensure improvements are achieved and maintained and a proper balance is achieved between responding to client requests and maintaining GWS high standards and cost effectiveness.
Inspire and create a culture of Safety First:
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace with responsibility for all EHS compliance for both CBRE and supplier partners.
- Assure contingency plans are in place for emergencies. These include approved business continuity plans, disaster recovery plans, service disruption notification processes, crisis management processes, hurricane, tornado preparation and recovery plans
- Follow proper procedure and conduct Incident reviews and Root Cause Analysis (including regulatory response and reporting), Site Stand Downs and drive consequence Management for all incidents.
- Ensure ongoing and required training (PPE, LOTO, Confined Space, etc) is conducted and completed by all team members including weekly tool box talks.
- All reporting must be timely and complete and all required on site documentation must be up to date and easily accessible.
Lead Service Delivery Finance control by :
- Support annual financial planning process
- Take lead in site financial forecasting requirements
- Drive compliant financial practices to ensure on time and compliant billing
- Support Account Leadership TWC management through A/R collection efforts, disciplined A/R practices and minimize unbilled receivables via timely WO completion.
- Support Customer reporting requirements.
Lead Service Delivery Budget Management by :
Lead the development of Site Level Budget
Own and manage actual v. plan
Drive initiatives to achieve/exceed budget expectations
- Support and deliver inputs for Client KPI reporting
Ensure Client satisfaction by:
- Deliver services based on contract scope of work with full understanding of the scope variances by site (e.g. client provided, 3d party, self perform, LL, etc.)
- Achieving client SLA as well as driving world class service delivery performance.
- Creating strong lines of communication to Client and Client team.
- Ensuring compliance with legislative, Client and CBRE Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- High degree of customer relationship development skills
- Ability to solve wide variety of problems before they become customer issues
Drive Supplier compliance and control:
- Ensure knowledge of Supplier contract terms, scope of work and performance specification
- Receive goods and services in the system of record
- Raise requisitions for emergency and ad hoc work and liaise with central buying team when in place
- Identify Service Lines that require a contract v. PO
- Manage glide path by “structural” supplier
- Develop multi year spend profile for all commodities
- Escalate supplier quality issues to sourcing and category leaders
Maintain a motivated team by:
- Line management and personal development of all local based staff.
- Organising monthly team meetings.
- Performance Management.
- Provision of strong upward and downward communications within the team.
- Be the leader/coach
- Develop “business ownership” mentality
- Know staff competency, strengths/weaknesses
- Goal setting activities and scheduled/formal Performance Reviews.
- Recruiting, Talent development and Succession planning
- Conducting proper On boarding and Training
- Understand labor agreements and manage process
Drive Commercial Growth Opportunities through :
- Capital Planning replacement projects
- Best Business practice sharing through Areas and Geos
- Innovative enhancement ideas
- Expansion of service offering - scope expansion
- Working with Account leadership to increase breadth and depth of services at the site in alignment with the strategic plan
- Management and oversight of small projects and site project management activity where in scope