terug naar overzicht
Ordina is looking for a Microsoft data analyst. You are the bridge between data and users.
- As a senior Microsoft data analyst, you are the bridge between data and users. You gain insight in business processes, identify information needs and work with database and application administrators to collect relevant data.
- You can model a semantic layer and a data warehouse to make data available.
- You work together with experts from several business processes, prioritize questions and manage successful development of solutions.
Who we are looking for
- As a Microsoft data analyst, you have experience with SQL Server and Analysis Services
- You have good knowledge of data modelling and dimensional modelling concepts
- Knowledge of SQL is a must
- You want to stay up to date with new technology
- You communicate open and honest
- Knowledge of SSRS and Power Bi is an asset
We offer our Microsoft data analyst
- You are a key figure in projects at top Belgian companies
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- We keep your knowledge up-to-date by providing workshops, conferences, training courses and you are supported in obtaining certificates
- A healthy work-life balance
- You can invest in your career and continue to grow
- Your colleagues are down-to-earth and have a no-nonsense attitude, there is plenty of room for personal initiative
- You can participate in fun business and team building activities
- You enjoy advantages such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone allowance, meal vouchers, insurance, etc.
You are a BI developer wanting to focus on data analysis? You are a business analyst with interest in technology? Do you want to be part of a dynamic, fast-growing team working with leading edge technology? Then be sure to apply by clicking the red button and maybe you’ll soon be strengthening our ‘Microsoft Data & Analytics’-team!