terug naar overzicht
Customer-oriented problem solver with strong project management skills
PANASONIC ENERGY EUROPE is an important division of the Japanese electronic manufacturing company Panasonic Corporation and is responsible for the marketing, sales and distribution of consumer batteries for all of Europe.
In view of a growing business, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and talented (m/f) for the sales department in the European Headquarters located in Asse-Zellik.
Key Account Manager Retail Benelux
Analytical and result-oriented relationship builder in order to secure customer loyalty
- You are, within the Benelux team, responsible for the total management of your customer portfolio (Fun, Makro, Cactus, Action among others).
- You actively prospect for new accounts in order to expand your portfolio.
- You build partnerships with your customers in retail and wholesale through modern account management tools and category management.
- You work closely together with the internal departments that cover trade marketing, promotions and international sales.
- You are responsible for the profitable and sustainable growth of the Benelux business unit by setting up your own business plan, which you negotiate with your customers.
- You achieve, together with the team, your turnover and profit targets.
- You report to the Country Manager Benelux and France.
- You have a higher education degree and a proven track record in account management, preferably in FMCG.
- You have strong negotiation skills in order to achieve your business targets.
- You are able to build long-term relationships with your customers in order to accomplish a win-win situation.
- You can work independently and take initiative.
- You combine analytical skills with an eager pioneering spirit.
- You are a hands-on team player who likes to work in an international and multicultural environment.
- You are fluently bilingual (Dutch-French) with a good knowledge of English.
- A unique chance to be part of a prestigious multinational with a competitive brand image.
- A challenging position in a young and dynamic environment with a positive atmosphere, open communication and where initiative taking is highly appreciated.
- The opportunity to further develop within the organisation and further specialise in your field of expertise.
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Please send your application to Hudson, attn. Elisa Pauwels, Moutstraat 56, 9000 Ghent, tel. + 32 9 242 54 73, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not forget to mention reference BE774139.
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.