Registreer nu en word gevonden door interessante werkgevers.Registreren
Maak snel een account aan. Zo kunnen wij onze jobs en tips nog beter afstemmen op jouw profiel.
Geef een wachtwoord in om je profiel te beveiligen.
Zo meteen krijg je een e-mail met een bevestigingslink. Je moet binnen de 72 uur op die link klikken om je registratie te bevestigen.
Junior Transportation Support & Services Coordinator (m/v)
The Transportation Support & Services Coordinator is responsible for managing and optimizing the performance of the carriers. He/ She is the go-to person for escalation from the operations and daily logistics activities.
From a tactical point of view, we expect this function to:
" Participate in designing and improving the carrier network to ensure an optimal geographical allocation for shipments within Europe.
" In conjunction with the procurement department, develop and maintain commercial relationship with carriers.
" Review the carrier portfolio and execute pilots across Europe in order to achieve different targets like cost optimizations, service level improvement and risk diversification.
" Build and maintain industry expertise in the area of transportation.
" Deal with carrier inquiries and align best freight solution for specific cases.
From a carrier performance point of view, we expect this function to:
" Engage with carriers to improve their performance, in order to minimize issues and promote a positive experience for all customers.
" Provide assistance for issues that were escalated by operations and business.
" Organize, host and coordinate the evaluation sessions on a periodic basis according to the defined method, contractual KPI's and with involvement of the internal stakeholders (logistics coordinators, customer service representatives, sales, …).
" Identify action items and ensure that the assignees follow up and handle in due time.
" Analyzing data to identify trends and root causes of problems and to continuously improve the performance.
" Follow up on complaints and claims with the carriers.
" Create and maintain dashboards and optimize carrier scorecards in TMS.
" Follow up on performance of TMS.
- Minimum a Bachelor degree
- A first experience in and international environment with a good understanding of procedures and/ or systems
- Basic knowledge of vendor management and logistics
- Strong IT minded: efficient usage of IT systems/services and eager for IT/tool optimization
- Analytical and data skills: trend analyses, reporting, implementing improvements/changes
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective internal client/customer relationships
- Fluent in English and Dutch, any other language is an asset
- openended assignment
- motivatring conditions