Registreer nu en word gevonden door interessante werkgevers.Registreren
Maak snel een account aan. Zo kunnen wij onze jobs en tips nog beter afstemmen op jouw profiel.
Geef een wachtwoord in om je profiel te beveiligen.
Zo meteen krijg je een e-mail met een bevestigingslink. Je moet binnen de 72 uur op die link klikken om je registratie te bevestigen.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities.
Based at GSK Vaccines’ global headquarter in Wavre, Belgium, the internal communication Specialist is a member of the GSK Vaccines’ Global Communications team. The position holder plays an integral part in planning and execution of the Research & Development communication strategy within Vaccines
He or she designs and delivers measurable communication and employee engagement plans in line with the overall business strategy and priorities.
• Co-designing the overall R&D Vaccines internal engagement & communications plan and driving a number of initiatives in the plan end-to-end
• Advising and assisting members of the R&D Leadership team in their communication efforts. Helping them to translate strategic messages into what they mean for their teams.
• Ensuring content is contextualized and aligned with the overall R&D and Vaccines communication priorities
• Building an editorial content calendar for the department, identifying the right target audiences and channels to ensure impactful communications
• Managing the different communication channels of the department such as all-employee e-mails, the department’s Intranet as well as the new digital communication/collaboration tool Workplace
• Copywriting articles in an engaging style to highlight achievements and trigger pride within the organisation
• Organising major communication events end-to-end such as all employee town halls and Global Broadcasts. Owning the agenda, liaising with speakers and external audiovisual agencies involved in the event
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require. This will help us to make suitable arrangements to support you throughout our selection process.
• Communications master or equivalent relevant experience
• 3-5 years’ experience in employee engagement/communication
• Previous experience in event organisation/coordination
Experience in a pharmaceutical environment is a plus
• Ability to inspire, influence and convince (both in writing and oral)
• Familiar with communication technologies and platforms (video editing, CMS systems, Photoshop, Webex, Social Media,….)
• Project management/event management skills
• Experienced working in global organisations, with good cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Hands-on, delivering operationally, getting things done.
• Resilient, proactive, flexible, autonomous with sound judgment and strong decision-making skills
• High personal accountability, credibility and integrity
• Excellent English (both in written and spoken). French is a plus
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Vaccines – Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a mission to help people do more, feel better, live longer. At GSK, we research, manufacture and make available a broad range of medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.