terug naar overzicht
Will you be our new colleague to take over the role of Inside Sales Representative? Please check our job offer!
Inside Sales Representative
At Aggreko, we work round the clock, making sure you get the electricity, heating and cooling you need, whenever you need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivaled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth.
The Aggreko team is looking for new colleagues to take over the role of Inside Sales Representative. The Inside Sales Representative is part of our Benelux Sales department and reports directly to the Inside Sales Manager.
Highlights on the roles’ objectives and tasks
Be responsible for relationship development and management of assigned accounts or team;
Be responsible for sales and closure of simple deals within assigned accounts or team;
Work together with a field sales representative(s) or a team on complex account sales;
Be partial responsibility for up-selling and generating demand;
Data management and scheduling as required and appropriate;
Creates and maintains relationships at key levels with Inside and Field Sales representatives;
Maintains and supports customer relationship(s).
We are looking for a candidate with the following traits:
- Has a minimum 3 years of experience in Sales Process and Customer Service;
- Knowledge of the Energy Sector and technical products is preferable;
- Sales driven and customer oriented;
- Dedicated and committed to achieve objectives;
- Is customer oriented, a good listener with a solution oriented mind-set;
- Has a proven track record of utilizing CRM;
- Is able to make decisions in a timely manner, will ask questions and is keen to put his or her negotiating skills to good use;
- PC literacy in a Microsoft environment;
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French.
Kindly note that internal training on the Aggreko products and services will be offered during the induction process of our new colleague.
Employment type: full-time
Are you interested in our vacancy?
Apply via the link below. If you have any questions, please contact Annette by phone: +31 6 189 430 44 or send a Whatsapp. Please note that we process your application exclusively through our company ATS.