terug naar overzicht
We are looking for a dynamic young business finance professional with excellent interpersonal skills
Our client – part of an international group – has a Belgian based production facility servicing both pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. The company’s chemists and engineers are widely recognized for their history of innovation, having developed highly efficient manufacturing processes for some of the world's most complex pharmaceutical compounds.
For this manufacturing subsidiary located in the northern outskirts of Brussels, we are currently looking for a qualified
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER (f/m)
Dynamic young business finance professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Actively monitoring the performance and advising anticipatory measures, especially regarding project profitability and operational cost.
- Managing the monthly closing process and the monthly group reporting according to Belgium GAAP and IFRS; preparing Belgian tax returns, external statutory reporting and year-end audit, together with your accounting team.
- Planning and management of cash flows as well as preparation of forecasts and budgets according to group standards.
- Responsibility for all HR topics in strong alignment and collaboration with group HR functions; ensuring all HR processes as well as compliance with applicable laws and procedures.
- Establishing and managing finance business processes.
- The position reports directly to the local managing director and in dotted line to the group CFO.
Experience and skills:
- University degree (master or bachelor) in Finance or Economics with a minimum of 10 years of professional experience in a controlling function in an industrial environment, preferably in the process industry.
- Team player within an international and multicultural team that can develop efficient and structured ways of working with local and group team members.
- Hands-on, result-oriented, quality-driven and highly analytical, you should be able to translate operational reality into numbers and numbers into action.
- Able to deal with stressful situations and to translate project objectives into a work plan as well as entrepreneurial behavior; striving for results through taking ownership, being demanding and persistent as well as being solution-focused and achievement-oriented.
- Ideally have profound knowledge of ERP systems (SAP FI/CO modules desirable) and MS Office applications (Excel & PowerPoint); excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in English and French are mandatory.
- Sole responsibility for a variety of challenging tasks offering a large degree of freedom to make decisions in a straightforward and a strong team-oriented culture.
- Flat hierarchies with short communication and decision paths in the very agile environment of an internationally operating group of companies.
Please send your application to Hudson, attn. Serge Gommé, Brussels, by clicking the apply button below. Do not forget to mention BE771445.
Call +32 2 610 27 48 for more information.
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.