Registreer nu en word gevonden door interessante werkgevers.Registreren
Maak snel een account aan. Zo kunnen wij onze jobs en tips nog beter afstemmen op jouw profiel.
Geef een wachtwoord in om je profiel te beveiligen.
Zo meteen krijg je een e-mail met een bevestigingslink. Je moet binnen de 72 uur op die link klikken om je registratie te bevestigen.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities
You will be responsible for leading a team of 6 Field Sales Representatives in the Independent pharmacy channel in Belgium. You will coach and develop the team whilst delivering sales, profit and market share targets on our category leading brands such as Voltaren, Otrivine and Sensodyne. You will work with colleagues in marketing, category management and customer marketing to help set the priorities for the year using your ambition and industry knowledge to contribute strategies that will take GSK to the next level. With your team you will execute with excellence in the trade, educating pharmacists on our brands to drive recommendation and increasing our feature and space in store.
• To lead a team of 6 Field Sales Representatives including coaching, development and performance management.
• To deliver the sales, profit and market share targets for your Area whilst also managing the budget for the team to deliver on your operational expenditure target.
• To manage in store execution for our brands, increasing GSK share of shelf and visibility, gaining new listings.
• To bring the external environment into the go to market strategy for GSK working with the wider commercial team to set the 1 and 3-year strategy for the independent pharmacy channel.
• To open-mindedly look for new opportunities for GSK and its brands on the market as the channel develops over time
• To manage the sales forecasting by brand for your area delivering on forecast accuracy and forecast bias targets.
• To build training plans for your team for the year to support their development and delivery of the strategy for the business.
• To work with the Customer Marketing and Marketing teams to build field team briefings that inspire, motivate the team and provide the information the team need to perform.
• Be the contact point for the instore merchandising team in your Area ensuring strong follow up of the planograms.
• Regularly review the segmentation of the pharmacies in your area to ensure your team are constantly focusing on the right priorities
• Conduct regular KPI reviews of your team, benchmarking and taking corrective action where necessary to drive continuous improvement and performance
• To look for ways that GSK’s science can be leveraged harder with the experts, work with the expert manager to bring this to life and then deliver through your team to make our brands the first recommendation choice.
• To ensure the team acts within GSK’s values and expectations at all times.
• 7+ years of experience in the Pharmacy channel in Belgium
• University education – Marketing, Business, Economics
• Fluent in Dutch, French & English both Spoken and written
• Strong track record of people & team management
• Strong financial acumen
• Strong working knowledge of Category Management principles and market data
• Experience of product detailing and working with experts
• A skilled negotiator, influencer and communicator
• Resilient, team player who can stay motivated and motivate others under challenge
• Experience of managing a field team in the Pharmacy Channel
• Previous experience in a field sales role and/or Customer/Trade Marketing, Key Account Management or Brand Management
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require. This will help us to make suitable arrangements to support you throughout our selection process.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
As part of the split of the Northern Europe Area, a completely new Area for Benelux Nordics was built. Our new Area will report directly to EMEA and will have autonomy and responsibility for liaising directly with global categories and functions. This gives us a great opportunity to shape our destiny and work as a new Benelux Nordics team to drive growth opportunities for our Area
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a mission to help people do more, feel better, live longer. At GSK, we research, manufacture and make available a broad range of medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.