terug naar overzicht
You will assist the Facility Manager of the site with varied administrative support.
You will assist the Facility Manager of the site with varied administrative support. The function will assure a variety of tasks related to finance administration, quality, HR and contract management. Are you familiar with a broad range of Facility management support, practices and procedures and able to plan and accomplish goals in a wide degree of creativity and latitude?
Tasks: Contract Management, Finance admin, Quality and HR:
- Drive high quality commercial performance through understanding the contractual commitments, allow better buying and use preferred suppliers.
- Compiling of the Contract Review pack
- Conducting supplier surveys on MySupplier
- Compiling of the Customer Monthly Management Report
- Liaising with the client regarding payment of invoices
- Support the preparation and delivery of monthly Contract and Business Unit Reviews.
- Co-ordination of the billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices and submitting to client
- Creation and review of management reports such as P&L, WIP, Debt, OPO's & Invoice Pool
- Raising and reviewing Purchase Orders
- Comprehensive spend tracking
- Follow up of weekly and ad hoc reportings
- Drive high quality financial performance to influence P&L result.
- Co-ordination of sub-contractor files, ensuring they are statutorily compliant with QHSE requirements
- Subcontractor reviews
- Log books compliance
- Organising training for the team
- Updating of the team attendance planner
- Arranging agency cover and submitting hours on portal
- Promote culture
- Obtaining supplier quotes and uploading onto the internal system for client approval
- Maintaining the stationery supply
- Reception cover if applicable
- Updating Portals as and when required
- Constantly improve quality, service and efficiency.
- Higher educational qualifications or degree
- IT Skills (Excel, Word and presentation software packages) to achieve key tasks and give the business a sound reporting base.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with strong oral presentation skills.
- Very good knowledge of French, Dutch and English
- Understands the requirements of operating in a contract environment.
- Customer focus skills with a passion for customer service.
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Results/ task orientated, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Confidential and discrete approach
What can we offer? In return, we offer an excellent salary and benefits with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business. Our success is driven by motivated employees. Our human resources policy aims to create a favorable working atmosphere where talented people can evolve and where attention is paid to a good balance between professional and private life. Results-oriented while having fun!