Registreer nu en word gevonden door interessante werkgevers.Registreren
Maak snel een account aan. Zo kunnen wij onze jobs en tips nog beter afstemmen op jouw profiel.
Geef een wachtwoord in om je profiel te beveiligen.
Zo meteen krijg je een e-mail met een bevestigingslink. Je moet binnen de 72 uur op die link klikken om je registratie te bevestigen.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities
Head Digital Innovation is accountable to the Business for all Digital Innovation, strategy project delivery and business as usual (BAU) support services. He / She needs to ensure that they are focused on delivering value at optimal cost while ensuring that GSK Tech is looking far enough into the future to guide the business.
Accountable for the business process identified in the scope below and accountable for developing the future Digital Strategy, Systems and service architecture. Jobholder will collaborate with other BPPs at enterprise level and regional IT Heads to ensure the optimal portfolio of applications exists to support the Business
Business process areas in scope:
• Customer and Consumer engagement
• Digital operations
• Precision marketing
• Digital product Innovation / Platform innovation
• Create and rollout a fully aligned 3-year Digital Tech roadmap for the Vaccines business unit
• Design the future digital organization aligned to the Vaccines Business strategy plus emerging market trends
• Build a network of external partners and internal capabilities to address emerging technology in the digital space (e.g. Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IOT))
• Provide thought leadership: facilitate cross-geography fertilization of ideas and implements key principles/best-practices and guidelines across the categories
o Establish Tech Innovation processes and partner with the Vaccines Tech Leadership Team
o Council the Tech LT as a Digital and innovation SME in support of the establishment of cross BU capabilities and enablers
• End to end accountability for delivery of Digital projects
• People Management – Accountable for line managing staff supporting Business Process for Business Unit Tech and to ensure ongoing succession planning to maintain Business Process knowledge and deep Tech expertise.
• Degree or equivalent in Digital Technologies and Business Analytics, Marketing, Information Technology or engineering
• Min. 10 years commercial IT experience with at least 5 years running a digital team IT
• Track record in successful Digital IT strategy development, solution design, project delivery and service management
• Experience establishing an innovation hub leveraging design thinking and agile methodologies
• Track record in delivering business impact through digital projects, analytics and innovation
• Experience of vendor management in particular IT/BPO outsourcing and partnerships with Technology startups
• Excellent relationship management, strong influencing and communication skills at executive level (e.g. SLT, CIO, Chief Digital Officer)
• Deep content knowledge of Digital Marketing Basics (e.g. Campaign Management, DAM, SEO), Agile and Design thinking methodologies as well as emerging technologies (e.g. AI, Design Thinking, IOT)
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require. This will help us to make suitable arrangements to support you throughout our selection process.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products
Vaccines – Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a mission to help people do more, feel better, live longer. At GSK, we research, manufacture and make available a broad range of medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.