Registreer nu en word gevonden door interessante werkgevers.Registreren
Maak snel een account aan. Zo kunnen wij onze jobs en tips nog beter afstemmen op jouw profiel.
Geef een wachtwoord in om je profiel te beveiligen.
Zo meteen krijg je een e-mail met een bevestigingslink. Je moet binnen de 72 uur op die link klikken om je registratie te bevestigen.
We are looking for a Cost manager. Are you the one we are looking for? Check out our job offer!
The project cost baselines are controlled throughout the entire lifecycle of the projects from FEED to start up.
Internal factors influencing the job are regular & transparent communication of project cost at completion, integration of multiple projects costs, forecasting cash flow needs & creation of procedures or work processes to control cost.
Important external factors are financing institutions requests, EPC contractors and sub-contractors and project management contractor doing cost control.
1. Ensure that all costs incurred are included in the total project cost.
2. Collect data on spending and commitments, post them against estimated values, and make a forecast for that particular item of the cost estimate.
3. Monitor, forecast deviations and report status of these budgets in a timely manner throughout the projects.
4. Roll up costs up to the program level.
5. Play a key role in the technical management of all contractors and sub-contractors activities who are responsible in the achievement of the program objectives for cost tracking.
6. Oversee the cost control services provided by the Project Management Contractor (PMC).
7. Ensure that cost risk analysis is performed and applied to forecasting activities
8. Ensures all proposed change requests receive cost impact assessments beginning with FEED project phase.
A master degree in a technical discipline or equivalent by experience
Extensive experience in a process industry production and/or engineering environment with large capital project management experience
Thorough working knowledge of Project Controls practices
Good understanding of chemical engineering, chemical plant operations, project engineering and quantity surveying
Good financial skills: cost classification, cost type, cost accounting, project performance measurement, forecasting, project change management, asset
Good working knowledge of cost management tool like EcoSys & SAP PS
Strong team player
Proven leadership skills
Willingness to travel (UK – Antwerp) and to relocate to Belgium while the construction and start-up will take place (starting in 2021)
Call us and we tell you everything about it.