terug naar overzicht
As a community manager, you participate in analyzing possible social media channels for Umicore then set up and operate a social media plan, taking charge of the feed to the selected channels, collecting and programming posts, stimulating colleagues group-wide to provide valuable content.
- Participate in developing a specification for the Umicore social media plan, by making an internal survey on the needs and expectations for target audiences and demographics, preferred channels, benchmark brands, topics list, possible key users, leads management…
- Participate in briefing a social media agency to build the social media strategy and act as the day-to-day contact for that agency.
- Roll out the plan including detecting and collecting content, adapting to channels, planning and executing postings, channeling leads and contacts.
- Continuously benchmark ongoing trends in the area of social media.
- Identify, collect and bring into coherency all existing Umicore social media initiatives and interface with social media correspondents group-wide.
- Claim and manage all relevant social platforms where Umicor is cited (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Maps, Instagram, WeChat, ...)
- You have in-depth knowledge of social media whether acquired through formal or informal education
- Professional experience is a plus but must in any case be able to demonstrate familiarity with and frequent use of a variety of social media.
- Data knowledge in order to provide a data-driven approach for Umicore.
- Strong capabilities for planning / project management and show necessary creativity and awareness of a fast-shifting environment.
- Writing ability and creative skills for creating posts.
- Excellent English writing skills
- A strong level in either Dutch or French. Both would be a strong asset
- Strong software competences relevant for social media and knowledge and awareness of mobile apps
- Usual requirements regarding Office suite (Powerpoint, Excel etc).
- Passionate about social media
- Rigorous and driven to achieve results on time and on budget
- Curious and willing to learn new concepts
- Creativity and a good eye for a story
- Empathy and cultural sensitivity to different internal and external stakeholders
Each site is a branch of the solid Umicore group. This gives you loads of benefits including an attractive salary and fringe benefits. We are focused and we work hard, but this can only happen if we strive together for a healthy balance between work and life.
E-mail us your motivation letter and cv by clicking on the "apply now" button.