terug naar overzicht
Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is looking for a Associate researcher (bachelor)(m/f).
sounds good? Click then on this vacancy!
Are you curious about the chemistry and technology behind our products? Do you want to make an impact on products that affect consumers around the world?
Then apply today to learn more about the opportunities for you at P&G! We have opportunities in the following areas: Product Research (consumer insights), Process Development (technology upgrades), Product Design (formula improvements) and Packaging (packaging optimization).
We are looking for Bachelor graduates to join us in our Brussels Innovation Center (located in Strombeek-Bever).
What does it take to come up with some of the world’s most well-known brands?
Well, a whole lot of science, to start. Our Researchers at P&G go to work, making and improving the products for billions of consumers
who use products like Gillette, Dash, Swiffer and Pampers every single day. We’re talking big innovations, small bets, groundbreaking technology, state-of-the-art labs, micro-scale plants and a team full of inventors to make this happen.
As a Researcher, you will:
- Perform established test procedures in a lab, a pilot plant or with consumers to test new hypotheses, new product formulas or new product designs;
- Generate and summarize experimental data for review and interpretation;
- Communicate results to your manager and other team members, making special note of unexpected observations.
What P&G offers:
- Meaningful work as of Day 1;
- Support from your manager and team;
- Get your own project(s) as of the beginning, with a lot of autonomy on how you plan your work;
- An opportunity to put your technical skills to work on challenging problems;
- Work with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds;
- Develop yourself through professional training and on-the-job mentorship;
- Flexible work arrangements.
You are a good fit if:
- You have a Bachelor Degree (in STEM disciplines), that graduated from Universities of Applied Science, Hogeschool or Haute Ecole;
- You are a starter or you have maximum 5 years of working experience;
- You are passionate about creativity and innovation;
- You are autonomous and have a real teamwork spirit.
- Your Language knowledge: English (required working proficiency level), French and Dutch are a good extra but not necessary.
Just so you know:We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Who are we?Procter & Gamble Company (P&G)
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest corporation in the world. Our Research & Development Center in Brussels is base of every new Fabric & Home Care product across our portfolio worldwide. Products from well-known brands such as Ariel, Tide, Dash, Mr Proper, Dreft, Downy, Fairy, Lenor and Ambi Pur have all been developed from scratch till the final product here.
Is this a position you're attracted to and do you have the abovementioned skills/background? Then send your CV via the green apply button below!