terug naar overzicht
Together with our talented and qualified teams we work every day with passion and know-how to further expand our excellent market position. Strengthen the team as Area Manager Belgium.
THE ROLE REQUIRES STRONG RELATIONSHIP BUILDING WITH THE STORE TEAMS AND CORPORATE FUNCTIONS. THE AREA MANAGER (M/F/D) PROVIDES SUPPORT AND CONTROL OF THE BUSINESS UNITS AND ENSURES THAT THE REGION REFLECTS LOCAL STANDARDS AND INTERNATIONAL REQUIREMENTS.
- Providing support for the store teams with necessary training and guidance to achieve great results and to develop the store teams continuously
- Working together efficiently with Business Partners as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Networking with other Area Managers to ensure quality standard and best practice solutions
- Monitoring key supporting reports and statistics
- Providing guidance on key issues and resolutions to problem items in accordance with local and international guidelines and requirements
- Reporting directly to the General Director Benelux
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS:Key attributes for this role are:
- Previous retail management experience
- Proven ability to form strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Comfortable with working autonomously
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Capacity to find simple and efficient solutions
- Clear and effective communicator
- Strong customer focus work ethic
- Self motivated
- English, French and Dutch language skills
You can look forward to unique career opportunities in a dynamic and innovative company. We offer you a varied and responsible job in a motivated team. Since we are an international team, please send us your complete application documents in English via the green solicitation button. More about Primark on our website.