Deze job staat spijtig genoeg niet langer online
Jobs met dezelfde functie:
Jobs in dezelfde sector:
Vergroot je kansen op de arbeidsmarkt!
Maak je online CV en word gevonden door tal van werkgevers. Het aanmaken van een online cv gebeurt in een handomdraai en biedt je tal van voordelen.
What your job will look like
As a Management Assistant, you provide administrative support to a number of Managers, Directors and/or a Partner. You are responsible for a wide range of administrative and organisational tasks:
- A to Z agenda management (appointment and meeting coordination, room reservation, organisation of conference calls and follow-up)
- constant awareness of agendas and proactively sending reminders for appointments and deadlines
- A to Z mail and e-mail management (reviewing and answering mail, e-mails and inquiries on own initiative and determining which executive action is required)
- travel arrangements on a worldwide basis (contacts with travel agency)
- coordination of business lunches (working to a budget, obtaining estimates)
- telephone screening and message transmission
- organisation of internal and external meetings
- preparation of correspondence, presentations and reports (in Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- filing of reports and project files
This support post requires a professional and organised assistant who will take initiative and work independently.
The position involves many top-level contacts with high-level management and clients, hence the importance of fluent communication skills in Dutch, French and English, both written and spoken. You must have outstanding diplomatic interpersonal skills (in writing, on the phone and in person) to perform successfully in a fast-paced and client-oriented environment. Assignments may involve work of a confidential nature, contacts requiring considerable discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy.
You should be a high-energy professional and be able to successfully handle multiple tasks at the same time (achieving maximum time effectiveness). On top of organisational skills, you should have a very good command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes) and be willing to learn to work with several internal databases.
We have this opportunity at our Brussels office. In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you a multidisciplinary environment with challenging career prospects, continual education and on-the-job training.
At PwC, we provide industry-focused audit, tax and consulting services to public and private clients in Belgium and internationally. We help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for by working hard every day, using our experience, industry knowledge, business insights and network to give our clients a distinctive experience. In Belgium, we employ about 1500 people in our offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent and Liege.
For more information visit www.careers.pwc.be