Deze job staat spijtig genoeg niet langer online
Jobs met dezelfde functie:
Jobs in dezelfde sector:
Vergroot je kansen op de arbeidsmarkt!
Maak je online CV en word gevonden door tal van werkgevers. Het aanmaken van een online cv gebeurt in een handomdraai en biedt je tal van voordelen.
- Company Description
Punch Powertrain, headquartered in Sint-Truiden and with a second production facility in Nanjing (China) offers a complete portfolio of powertrain solutions for the most popular passenger car segments (conventional, hybrid and full electric). These innovative products provide excellent driving dynamics, enhanced comfort, fun of driving and an ever improving fuel economy. As a leading independent supplier to the automotive industry, Punch Powertrain is expanding rapidly. In this context we are able to offer inspiring career opportunities for motivated engineers.
- Function Description
- You will be working in the Technical Support department where automatic transmissions, hybrid and full electric powertrains are built and tested.
- You will take part in the design and improvement of test benches and test procedures.
- You convert abstract test requests into real test procedures and test equipment.
- You work in close collaboration with internal departments such as R&D and technical support and with external suppliers and testing facilities.
- You build up knowledge of testing facilities all over Europe.
- You have an engineering degree (industrial, electromechanical or mechanical) or equivalent by experience.
- You have thorough knowledge and experience in the field of automotive testing.
- You have at least 5 years of experience with testing gears, bearings and clutches.
- Proven knowledge of testing facilities all over Europe is an advantage.
- Thanks to your strong communication skills and good knowledge of English, you excel at teamwork and are strong in reporting knowledge and results.
- You are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
- You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
- You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
- We provide a congestion-free access and an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.