Deze job staat spijtig genoeg niet langer online
Jobs met dezelfde functie:
Jobs in dezelfde sector:
Vergroot je kansen op de arbeidsmarkt!
Maak je online CV en word gevonden door tal van werkgevers. Het aanmaken van een online cv gebeurt in een handomdraai en biedt je tal van voordelen.
ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT OF MACHINE ORDERS (+/- 95% to export)
- Management of complete and autonomous administrative orders, including various control operations, follow-up and coordination
- Control of orders: price, deadlines, Incoterms, payment terms, warranties, ...
- Recording of incoming machine orders according to company-specific encoding.
- Establishment and respect of timelines of administrative tasks related to such orders (receipt, invoice, bank guarantees, documentary credit, ...), preparation and monitoring of necessary documents
- Control of representatives involved in the case and the calculation of commission
- Organization and transport optimalization
- Communication with customers to ensure an effective, positive and optimal relationship.
- Coordination, sharing information with all departments involved in the execution of the order.
- Respecting procedures related to international trade
- Follow-up payments
Description of the complementary function: FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO DEPARTMENT
- Establishment of various monthly non-accounting reports, directly related to your core business described above
- Encoding such as financial accounting and overhead.
- Administrative monitoring of mechanical warranties
- Payment reminders
- You are graduated in foreign trade or related field.
- You have significant experience in the export of at least 5 years.
- You have a confirmed understanding of all aspects of foreign trade and financial impacts.
- You have good knowledge of accounting
- Knowledge of English is essential, that of German will be a major asset
- You are rigorous, organized, dynamic and autonomous.
- You have a sense of responsibility.
- You are flexible, and able to manage priorities.
- A position in a growing SME part of a group leader in its sector.
- A pleasant working environment with a motivated and supportive team.
- An attractive salary package according to your skills.
To apply for this function in 1 STEP:
Prepare your CV,
Click on "APPLY NOW" and upload your CV.
For questions, contact Delphine Decoen on the number 067/64.47.60.
The reference number for this function is: VI7938