Deze job staat spijtig genoeg niet langer online
Jobs met dezelfde functie:
Jobs in dezelfde sector:
Vergroot je kansen op de arbeidsmarkt!
Maak je online CV en word gevonden door tal van werkgevers. Het aanmaken van een online cv gebeurt in een handomdraai en biedt je tal van voordelen.
Victaulic, the world leader in mechanical pipe joining systems, was founded in New York City in 1925 to market a radical new concept in the piping industry: a mechanical bolted coupling that would engage into grooves and use a gasket seal. Since the foundation, Victaulic gives to customers worldwide a huge range of innovative, reliable solutions for piping systems delivered for numerous applications and markets.
Victaulics headquarter is based in USA with offices in Canada, Middle East, UK, China and Belgium. They work closely together with facility owners, engineers and contractors for installation of the systems.
To expand their Construction Piping Services department in Nazareth they are looking for a motivated Piping Coordinator.
As Mechanical Coördinator you are responsible for preparation, design and coordination of worldwide piping projects. Hereby you will have following tasks:
- Prepare piping layout drawings, isometric drawings, ... with complete bill-of-materials.
- Perform checking functions of drawings and bill-of-materials produced both in-house and by the Global Design Center and/or other Construction Piping Services office.
- Conduct project review, kick-off meetings, maintain customer contact, and other job control functions.
- Coordinate complete project material handling from manufacturing to installation (i.e. bagging & tagging, expediting, fabrication of combination Victaulic and welded spools, field logistics, etc.)
- Prepare and coordinate complete Basic Engineering Package, adhering to established guidelines, for transferring project to the Global Design Center and/or other Construction Piping Services office.
- For projects that have been transferred to the Global Design Center, provide assistance and comments as required, along with attending daily coordination meetings with the Global Design Center.
- Advise the Project Manager on a weekly basis on status of all assigned projects and assist with project close out and customer satisfaction reports.
- Prepare advanced bill-of-materials, and assist the customer care department regarding their content and/or changes to material delivery requirements.
- Assist Sales, Estimating, Specification, and Software Development departments.
- Travel to job sites to obtain accurate field measurements and interact with customers and Victaulic salespeople.
- Assist in the training of drafts persons, trainees, and interns.
- Utilize and participate in Lean implementation and the Victaulic Quality Improvement Process.
- You report to the Manager Construction Piping Services.
- You are a technical master or bachelor.
- Preferably you have relevant experience with project management, design and coordination of piping projects.
- You have an all-round technical knowledge. Knowledge of piping specification engineering and pipe support experience would be beneficial.
- You have experience with AutoPlant, Autodesk Revit or other design modeling software.
- Personality: assertive, communicative, customer-oriented, result driven, open to changes, flexible, sense of responsibility, independent, immune to stress.
- A very dynamic, change and sales oriented world leader who offers you job security and multicultural cooperation.
- A varied, all-round function in a dynamic team of specialists with a lot of international contacts.
- An attractive remuneration package and flexible working hours.
Randstad Professionals nv/sa,VG. 1122/B,W.RS.332,B-AA05.096, BE 465 925 246/04.28.01